Little Leaves Beeswax Bag – Large
- 1 – 10″x15″ Large Beeswax Bag
Beeswax Food Bags are a reusable alternative to plastic wrap and plastic bags. They keep food fresh longer because of their breathability. Place your food in the bag and use the warmth of your hands to roll up the top to close the bag.
Our beeswax bags are handmade out of:
100% Organic Cotton, Canadian Beeswax, Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil
Suggested uses include wrapping cheese, vegetables, fruit, bowls, crackers, etc.
Only 1 left in stock
Instructions and Care:
- To wash, rinse or wipe with cool water using a small amount of mild dish soap if necessary. Hang to dry.
- Beeswax will melt if exposed to heat. Do not use in ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.
- Do not use with meat or excessively wet items.
- Depending on care and use, these beeswax wraps will last up to a year. Once they are worn out, they can be composted or used as fire starters.