Pink Vine XL Wrap
Includes: 1 – 15″x15″ Extra Large Wrap
Beeswax Food Wraps are a reusable alternative to plastic wrap and plastic bags. Beeswax Wraps keep food fresh longer because of their breathability.
Our beeswax wraps are handmade out of:
100% Organic Cotton, Canadian Beeswax, Pine Resin, Jojoba Oil
Suggested uses include covering large bowls, fruit, vegetables, serving plates, etc.
Only 1 left in stock
Instructions and Care:
- Wrap around food by using the warmth of your hands.
- To wash, rinse or wipe with cool water using a small amount of mild dish soap if necessary. Hang to dry.
- Beeswax will melt if exposed to heat. Do not use in ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, etc.
- Do not use with meat or excessively wet items.
- Depending on care and use, these beeswax wraps will last up to a year. Once they are worn out, they can be composted or used as fire starters.