Yellow Clover Casserole Wrap
Beeswax Food Wraps are a reusable alternative to plastic wrap and plastic bags. Beeswax Wraps keep food fresh longer because of their breathability. These food wraps are handmade out of 100% organic cotton, premium grade Canadian beeswax, pine resin, and jojoba oil.
This Casserole Wrap is 13″x19″ and is made to fit a 9″x13″ pan.
4 in stock
This listing includes a Casserole Wrap that is 13″x19″ and made to fit a 9″x13″ pan. Because these are handmade, the sizes are approximate and may vary slightly.
- Zero Waste
- Naturally Antibacterial
- Easy to Use
Suggested uses for Casserole Wraps:
- Covering casseroles
- Large fruits or vegetables, such as lettuce or watermelon
- Covering large bowls or pans
Instructions and Care:
- Wrap around food by using the warmth of your hands.
- Beeswax will melt if exposed to heat, so do not use in ovens, microwaves, or dishwashers, etc.
- Do not use with meat or excessively wet items.